Small Warehouse ISRP Software –easy, affordable: Save money, cut errors and speed up workflow with IntelliTrack ISRP. It starts with easy-to-use bar code data collection from your portable data terminal. Data goes to a Windows-based inventory management program with a relational database to ensure data integrity, bar code reader integration, and bar code label printing capabilities. You’ll be amazed at how simple and affordable this system is. Our demo is easy to use.
IntelliTrack ISRP has four integrated functions:
Inventory. Maintain your inventory with physical inventory and cycle counting capabilities. Powerful utilities, such as “Move and Edit”, allow you to keep up with the demands of the warehouse. Report and query functions let you manage your inventory with ease.
Receiving. Works as a standalone or with your existing purchase order system, to import open order details. Portable bar code readers are used to put away received orders. Cut errors and increase speed when you validate order numbers, part numbers and put-away locations.
Picking. Avoid costly errors and increase the speed of the picking process. Use as a standalone, or with your existing system, to import open order details. When an order is picked, portable bar code readers validate part numbers, locations and quantities.
Shipping. Validate picked order details to packing boxes and generate shipping labels. Shipped orders and carrier information can be exported to billing for expedient and accurate invoicing.
IntelliTrack ISRP features
All fields user-definable
> Supports multiple languages
> Choose how to describe and track your items
> Portable scanner support
> Point and scan
> Time and Date Stamp
> Paperless Receiving and Picking
> Customer and Vendor databases
> Manage inventory from receipt to shipping
> Supports QuickBooks 2006 Industry Specific Versions for Contractors, Retail, Manufacturing & Wholesale
> Many other features
» version 6.2 - posted on 2006-01-01
EULA - End User License Agreement
IntelliTrack WMS SOFTWARE License Agreement
THIS SOFTWARE LICENSE AGREEMENT FOR RESELLERS AND END-USERS IS YOUR PROOF OF LICENSE TO USE THIS INTELLITRACK INCORPORATED
SOFTWARE PROGRAM (THE "SOFTWARE") UNDER THE TERMS DESCRIBED BELOW. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT
FOR ANY REASON, YOU SHOULD IMMEDIATELY STOP USING THIS
SOFTWARE, REMOVE IT FROM YOUR COMPUTER AND RE-PACKAGE AND
RETURN ALL COPIES OF THE SOFTWARE TO THE LOCATION WHERE YOU PURCHASED IT FOR A REFUND OF THE PURCHASE PRICE.
ONCE YOU REGISTER YOUR PRODUCT ON OUR WEBSITE, THE SOFTWARE CANNOT BE RETURNED FOR A REFUND.
THIS SOFTWARE MAY ONLY BE USED WITH A COPY-PROTECT LICENSE
SOLD AND PROVIDED TO YOU WITH THE SOFTWARE. A SEPARATE
LICENSE IS REQUIRED FOR EACH USER OF THE SOFTWARE. ANY
DISABLEMENT OF THE SOFTWARE SECURITY SO THAT THE SOFTWARE
WORKS WITHOUT THE LICENSE IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED.
IntelliTrack, Inc. grants to you a nonexclusive, nontransferable license to use this copy of the SOFTWARE and accompanying documentation according to the following terms:
For the SOFTWARE, as the reseller/end-user you may:
(1) use the source code of the SOFTWARE, available to you through our Certified Partners, for customization of the SOFTWARE; provided that if you are an end-user you may only customize the SOFTWARE for your own internal purposes. As the reseller/end-user, you may not infringe any third party rights in customizing or using the
SOFTWARE - and you hereby agree to indemnify IntelliTrack, Inc. and its affiliates in the event that you cause the SOFTWARE to infringe another's rights;
(2) as a reseller, you may sublicense repackaged units of the SOFTWARE as licensed to you by IntelliTrack, Inc., including a copy of this SOFTWARE License Agreement, provided that (i) the quality of the repackaged SOFTWARE must equal or exceed the quality of the prepackaged SOFTWARE provided by IntelliTrack, Inc., and (ii) you may not impair or misrepresent to end-users the functionality of the customized SOFTWARE;
(3) install the SOFTWARE on as many workstations as desired as long as your total number of users does not exceed the number of licenses you have purchased and you register each workstation computer on the IntelliTrack website;
(4) make one copy of the SOFTWARE in machine-readable form solely for backup purposes, provided that you reproduce all proprietary notices on the copy, including copyright, trademark and any other similar notice of IntelliTrack, Inc.'s proprietary interest in the SOFTWARE;
(5) If you purchased WMS Standard or Professional, install the RF Server SOFTWARE and license manager on only one computer (unless you have purchased multiple copies).
As the reseller/end-user, you may not:
(1) use the SOFTWARE at any time on more than the number of computers or servers for which you have purchased a license;
(2) copy and distribute the source code to the SOFTWARE except for customization purposes as provided above;
(3) modify, translate, or copy the accompanying documentation to the SOFTWARE except for backup purposes as provided above;
(4) rent, transfer or grant any rights in the SOFTWARE or accompanying documentation in any form to any person without obtaining a license from, or the prior written consent of, IntelliTrack, Inc.; or
(5) remove any proprietary notices, labels, or marks on the SOFTWARE and accompanying documentation.
This license is not a sale. Title and copyrights to the SOFTWARE, accompanying documentation and any copy made by you remain with IntelliTrack, Inc. Unauthorized copying of the SOFTWARE or the accompanying documentation, or failure to comply with the above restrictions, will result in automatic termination of this license and will make available to IntelliTrack, Inc. other legal remedies.
30-DAY GUARANTEE; DISCLAIMER
If the SOFTWARE is inoperable due to any defects in the media on which the
SOFTWARE resides, then you may return the SOFTWARE to the location where you purchased it within the 30-day period from the date of your invoice. IntelliTrack, Inc.'s entire liability and your exclusive remedy under this guarantee (subject to your returning the SOFTWARE to the location where you purchased it with a copy of your receipt) will be, at IntelliTrack, Inc.'s option, either (a) return of the price paid or (b) repair or replacement of the SOFTWARE. This guarantee does not apply to the SOFTWARE that has been customized by or for you, or if failure of the SOFTWARE has resulted from accident, abuse or misapplication. Outside of the United States, these remedies are not available without proof of purchase from an authorized non-U.S. source. In the case of your return of the SOFTWARE for any reason, you will delete any copy of the
SOFTWARE on your computer, and any other copy in object code or source code form, and you further agree not to use the SOFTWARE until a repaired or replaced copy of the
SOFTWARE is returned to you by IntelliTrack, Inc.
EXCEPT FOR THE ABOVE GUARANTEE, INTELLITRACK, INC. MAKES AND
YOU RECEIVE NO WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS, EXPRESS, IMPLIED,
STATUTORY, OR IN ANY COMMUNICATION WITH YOU, AND SPECIFICALLY
DISCLAIMS ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF NONINFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
INTELLITRACK, INC. DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SOFTWARE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE. IN PARTICULAR, INTELLITRACK, INC.
DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND IF THE SOFTWARE WAS
CUSTOMIZED, REPACKAGED OR ALTERED IN ANY WAY BY ANY THIRD PARTY OTHER THAN INTELLITRACK, INC.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
IN NO EVENT WILL INTELLITRACK, INC. BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES,
INCLUDING LOSS OF DATA, LOST PROFITS, COST OF COVER OR OTHER
SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INDIRECT DAMAGES ARISING
FROM THE USE OF THE SOFTWARE OR ACCOMPANYING DOCUMENTATION,
HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY. THIS LIMITATION WILL APPLY EVEN IF INTELLITRACK, INC. OR AN AUTHORIZED RESELLER HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE. YOU
ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THE LICENSE FEE REFLECTS THE ALLOCATION OF RISK. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF
LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE
ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
GOVERNMENT RESTRICTED RIGHTS LEGEND;
Use, duplication or disclosure by the United States Government is subject to restrictions of Restricted Rights for computer SOFTWARE developed at private expense as set forth in FAR Sec. 52.227-19 or DOD FAR Supplement Sec. 252,227-7013(c)(1)(ii), and successor thereof, as applicable. If you are sublicensing or using the SOFTWARE outside of the United States, you will comply with the applicable local laws of your country, U.S. export control laws, and the English language version of this SOFTWARE License Agreement.
This Agreement will be governed by the laws of the State of Maryland, without reference
to conflict of laws principles. This Agreement is the entire agreement between us and supersedes any other communications or advertising with respect to the SOFTWARE and accompanying documentation. If any provision of this Agreement is held invalid, the remainder of this Agreement will continue in full force and effect. If you have any questions, please contact in writing: IntelliTrack, Inc., 224 Schilling Circle, Suite 130,
Hunt Valley, Maryland 21031.